It's a bit belated, but I'm so happy it's February! January is always full of post Christmas blues, fad diets, debt and exams so the sooner the calendar changes the better and now it's February I'm looking forward to Valentines, Malteaser bunnies and Spring starting to arrive. And what better way to celebrate the arrival of February than by planning what I want to purchase this month. Well, at least look longingly at...
1. Topshop Leigh Jeans- I first became addicted to Leigh jeans back in first year when I bought a navy pair on account of my hatred of standard ill fitting and stiff jeans, as these are so soft, stretchy and perfectly fitting whilst giving the illusion you're in full on Shakin Stevens denim. Sadly my extensive wearing of them has resulted in some rips and discolouration, so now I'd like to add this lighter pair to my wardrobe as they're a staple I can't live without.
2. Rimmel Apocalips- If you're an avid beauty blog reader then you will know all about these already. A recent release from Rimmel, they are a new breed of lip product called 'lip lacquers', somewhere between a stain, gloss and lipstick that leaves a long lasting opaque glossy finish in one swipe. They come in a range of stunning shades and are only £6 so the current 3 for 2 on Rimmel offer in Boots is calling my name rather strongly this month...
3. Yankee Candle in 'Vanilla Cupcake'- I've suddenly decided that I want to get more into candles, it's an odd resolution to have but I think they're so calming and lovely that having more in my life will make me a happier, more relaxed person. Again, I'm being a tad dramatic but I do very much want the smell of vanilla cupcake wafting around my room so think this Yankee candle will be a great way to start my collection.
4. Mac 'Shy Girl' Lipstick- The people that have seen my lipstick collection might think this is a bit ridiculous as I do already own a vast array of peachy nudes, but they seem to be washing me out a bit at the moment because of my more pale winter complexion so I think I need 'shy girl' in my life to add a bit more colour to my subtle lip days.
5. New Look Tribal Print Midi Dress- I think I decide that I have nothing to wear on about a weekly basis and am forever wanting to add staple and statement pieces to my wardrobe. This month I'd like to add a more statement piece with this bang on trend midi dress from New Look. It's only £17, I love the colour and the print and I think it would be a great day to night and winter to spring piece to own.
What's on your February Wishlist?
Sorry for the lack of proper posts so far this week but I've actually gone back to lectures and seminars now and it's also the opening night of the fairytales play I'm in tomorrow so it's been all busy busy. Going to make sure I make the most of my mornings from today though (no uni till the afternoon this semester, get in) and keep on top of my posting. But for now I hope you've all had a great start to the month and have a lovely day whatever you're up to!