Every year there is one must have palette that makes it onto everyone's Christmas list. Last year it was the Naked 3, but now Santa has a new Urban Decay offering to stock up on, the Naked on the Run. I'm never quite sure how UD will top themselves when it comes to their Naked franchise, but I'm pretty sure they've managed it here by going down the 'all in one' route. Oh yes this compact capsule collection of pure unadulterated nakedness features everything you need for a full face of make up-
- Eyeshadows: Dive (metallic rose with golden micro-shimmer), Fix (soft taupe matte), Resist (medium metallic taupe), Dare (medium brown matte), Stun (metallic bronze with light gold micro-shimmer) and 5050 (cool bisque satin)
- Bronzer: medium bronze matte
- Blush: vibrant pink with light shimmer
- Perversion Mascara: blackest black
- 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: Stag (deep brown satin)
- Naked Lipgloss: Sesso (rose with pink shimmer)
It's a given that we can expect great quality from the offerings in this palette and I really love the pretty, punchy versatile range of shades- not to mention the rose gold packaging- so at £37 for that many products I'm rather impressed. I can't be the only girl who's been late due to makeup bag compiling and also been mascara-less due to inadequate makeup compiling, so this really is a busy beauty lovers best friend. Send those North Pole requests quickly.
Will you be getting 'naked on the run'?