If you're having a Saturday night in and don't fancy anything X Factor related then you may want to give the below a whirl. They're a sure-fire way to fill you with merriment (and gingerbread milkshakes) this time of year-
1. Muppets Christmas Carol | Not only my all time favourite Christmas film, but pretty much my all time favourite film ever, this is pure musical muppet joy that I aim to watch at least several times a year. Trust me on this one.
2. The Holiday | Who doesn't love a bit of The Holiday? With Jack Black and Jude Law working their magic, this is a Christmas chick flick at it's best. This will also make you want to house swap.
3. Love Actually | Talking of chick flicks, 'Love Actually' is the ultimate in feel good festive fun. It pretty much has everyone in it from Keira to Hugh and the Christmas octopus still makes me chuckle.
4. The Grinch | This kooky, comic tale used to actually scare me (it doesn't take much), but now it's a must watch each year with those quirky costumes and catchy songs. You're a mean one Mr Grinch...
5. Miracle on 34th Street | One from the childhood, this santas tale is seriously heart warming and makes me believe in father christmas all over again. On a side note, whatever did happen to Matilda?
What will make it into your Christmas movie marathon this year?