After spending my weekend decorating the house whilst dancing round to Christmas songs in a snowman jumper and santa hat, I thought it was about time I shared the all important top five Christmas tunes on my party season playlist. No judging okay...
1. Queen // Thank God it's Christmas // After a big fat roast dinner and a sleep on the sofa I thank God it's Christmas too!
2. East 17 // Stay Another Day // who doesn't love white furry puffa jackets?
3. The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl // Fairytale of New York // I don't care if I can't understand half the song...
4. Band Aid // Do they know it's Christmas? // An amazing song for an amazing cause.
5. Michael Bublé // It's Beginning to look alot like Christmas // I play this whole album on repeat from December 1st. #noshame
What cheesy tunes are on your Christmas playlist?