1. Lush 'Stardust' / Judging by the amount of bathing product/candle hauls I've been watching this week I'm not the only girl craving a festive bath in these dark wintry evenings and Lush have really outdone themselves this year! Their Christmas collection is full of gorgeous bath bombs, melts and massage bars which all smell and look incredible so I'd be over the moon to get the 'Stardust' gift set this December which contains the girliest pinkest festive treats including the infamous snow fairy shower gel!
2. REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask / I really don't know why but my skin has been having a proper tantrum lately. I've tried all sorts to calm it down- clay masks, spot treatments, detox tea- but I think it needs something a bit more and I'm convinced that something is the REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask. At a pricey £30 it's not something I can afford to buy myself, but I just can't ignore it's promises of radiance and spot/pore prevention so fingers crossed Santa might carry it down the chimney (Please?).
3. MAC custom palette / After two years of wearing the Naked 2 palette to death I think it's time to move on. I've looked at Stila and Clarins offerings and as much as I still want them I'd really love to start collecting my own custom MAC eyeshadow set with a quad for travel and a 15 pot to keep at home. This way I won't end up with another Naked dupe and I've already made a wishlist of satin taupe, naked lunch, cranberry, sketch, all that glitters, woodwinked, charcoal brown, carbon and sumptuous olive. And MAC 217 brush...
4. Yankee Candle in 'Snowflake Cookie' / I can't seem to get through the day without burning at least one candle right now and after tearing myself away from the likes of Diptique, Neom and Jo Malone due to their hefty price tags I've set my sights on owning more of the original, best and reasonable candle brand- Yankee candles. I'm loving my 'Christmas Cookie' Yankee at the moment as it looks pretty and smells delicious so I can't wait to add another cookie offering of the snowflake variety to my bedside table.
5. Essie Festive Fingertips / Barry M, Models Own and Essie are without a doubt my top three polish brands but I hardly own any Essie shades because I find it hard to justify the £8 price tag. This is why I'm desperate to expand my Essie collection with something like this gorgeous festive fingertips set which is really good value, not to mention dead drop gorgeous. For around the £20 mark you get four full size polishes (Including Essie 'Sole Mate'!!) and nail stickers. There are also beautiful mini sets up for grabs. Swoon.
6. Marc Jacobs Daisy / Another thing I'd love to expand next month is my fragrance collection which is actually rather abysmal right now- the serious downside to having Birthday and Christmas in one month is that all your perfume runs out in November... Anyway now I'm a working girl I want to wear more grown up scents so along with endless Jo Malone and Channel lusting, Marc Jacobs Daisy has been seriously catching my eye (and nose) as a classic girly yet grown up scent that would look ever so lovely on my dressing table!
What's on your wishlist this gift giving season?