1. Essie 'Fiji' Nail Polish- Now I'm the proud owner of a natural tan I finally get the hype around this nail polish because warmer toned shades are just not suiting my new skin tone well at all! So it only makes sense that I indulge in my very first Essie purchase and wear this beautiful pale pink on my tanned talons.
2. Topshop Coral Boyfriend Blazer- Now I've started my internship in London I'm desperate to get a bit more 'working woman' into my wardrobe. But not wanting to swap out my pretty things for grey suits just yet, I figured this bright coral blazer would be perfect for looking smart and fashionable at the same time.
3. Aldo Prue Nude Platform Court Shoe- Two weeks today I will have actually graduated and I'll need some nice classy but comfy shoes to do it in, like these lovely nude courts. Let's just hope the platform doesn't mean I fall on my bum in front of the entire university...
4. White i-phone 5- I know this might seem like a bit of an extravagant thing for my wishlist, but I've put up with my crashberry for almost two years now so am incredibly excited to become the owner of a white i phone 5 later this month! Just think of the instagram and snapchat opportunities...
5. Asos Jewellery Holder- Along with my ever growing make up and clothes collection, I also have an ever expanding amount of jewellery and now I have to leave the house at half 6 I really need a more organised way of storing it ,so this pretty wall holder would be perfect at organising it all.
What's on your July Wishlist?
I've had another nice couple of days living the London life, I've only got lost once so far this week (yes I'm aware it's only Tuesday but I really do have no sense of direction), done my first blog post on the brand blog and also enjoyed a lovely packet of Percy Pigs today. Now I need a nice pamper evening and a long date with my bed...Love Meg