Now it might not feel like it with the current wintry weather, but Easter is fast approaching and if there is one shop that does lovely things for special occasions, it's John Lewis, so today I thought I'd pick out the Spring things I'll be lusting over this Easter weekend*...
1. Reiss Apricot Trim Jumper - The perfect solution to a snowy spring, a cosy knit in pretty pastel colours will keep you warm and stylish.
2. Jellycat Blossom Easter Chicks- Super cute chicks made of a super pretty pattern, these would make a great gift (or little treat for you).
3. YSL Rouge Pure Shine Lipstick in 'Red Strauss'- No wishlist is complete without a luxury lippy and this candy colour would be great for creating a fresh Spring look.
4. Yellow Egg Tealight Candles- Candles aren't just for Christmas, these egg ones would be perfect for Easter decoration and relaxation.
5. Reiss Salmon Tulip Long Sleeved Shirt- I love nothing better than a good collared shirt and this salmon one would look lovely if you're doing something special this weekend.
What are you lusting over this Easter week?
I had such a lovely time last night having my friends over, although what was supposed to be a wine and film night descended into a make over and cups of tea night (We're clearly getting old!), it was so much fun but I felt sorry for the boys! Today I've been filming some more youtube videos to go up over the next couple of weeks and later I'm going to help at my Mum's Rainbow and Brownie meetings as they're doing really cute Easter cooking and craft. I've got another day in London with the boyfriend to look forward to tomorrow too, but I really must make time to do uni work soon...oopsie!
I hope you're all having a lovely week!
* Sponsored post, but made of my own choices and opinions.