I don't often do hauls as I tend to buy new things here and there rather than in one go, however yesterday I went shopping with my boyfriend and actually got enough things to justify me doing one so here it is...
1. Primark ballet pumps- First stop was Primark and I headed straight for the shoes as my pumps have been looking a bit tatty lately but I don't really like to spend too much on basic flats. I was really excited to find these cute ballet pumps for only £4 so picked them up in pink (so I can walk around casually feeling like a ballerina) and black. The size fours fit nicely and are also not too structured so actually look like ballet slippers which I really like.
2. Primark sun glasses- My trusty New Look sunnies broke when I was in London last week after I shoved them into my bag unprotected one time too many so I also got these cute floral sunglasses from Primark to replace them. They don't make me look like a fly (always a bonus) and were only £2 which is great as I don't like spending too much on sunglasses as chances are I'll just sit on them or lose them!
3. Boots goodies- Next I just got some boring bits from Boots...Pantene hairspray that I love because it's the only hairspray I've ever tried that smells gorgeous and my standard Impulse 'very pink' body spray which I've bought like a million times because it also smells amazing. I also got the Botanics body brush from Boots because I'm getting my legs out quite a bit at the moment and dry body brushing is supposed to clear impurities from your skin, aka banish any dreaded cellulite! So I'll give that a whirl and let you know if it works.
4. Sleek blush in 'Rose Gold'- I already got a Topshop lipstick and some Benefit minis when I was in London on Friday so make up wise I restricted myself to this Sleek blusher in 'Rose Gold' from Superdrug which is supposed to be a dupe for the incredibly hyped Nars 'Orgasm' blush. I swatched both when I was in London and they did look incredibly similar so for only £4.49 instead of £21 I figured I couldn't go wrong. I'll pop up a review soon...
5. New Look denim jacket- The last thing I got yesterday was this cropped denim jacket from New Look. A nice denim jacket has been on my wishlist for ages as I'm forever wearing my Miss Selfridge denim shirt as a jacket but sometimes it's not quite smart enough, so when I saw this jacket in the perfect pale colour and for only £17.99 (even less with student discount) I knew I had to get it and I can tell it's going to be one of my summer wardrobe staples from now on!
6. American yummyness- Oh and me and my boyfriend also got a bit over excited in the American sweet shop and stocked up on some US style goodies...needless to say I'll be having a salad and workout dvd for dinner tonight now hahaa
After a rather busy week I'm excited just to chill out with
the Olympics tonight, I can't believe how well we're doing at the moment (yay Murray!) and I'm looking forward to seeing Bolt in action tonight too.
I hope you've all had a lovely weekend!