As I'm sure you're all aware Fifty Shades of Grey launches in cinemas today and I for one am incredibly excited to watch it with the girls on Sunday! Jamie Dornan = actual swoon. To get everyone in the mood I thought I'd take you through my top five grey things of the moment- five is the new fifty don't cha know.
1. // Tartan Duvet // I featured this Debenhams duvet in my new home haul and think it's a really great neutral but interesting colour/pattern for me and the boyfriend who have just moved into together and have quite opposite homeware tastes!
2. Tanya Burr 'Penguin Chic' // One of my favourite nail polishes of the moment. This has a gorgeous lilac undertone that makes it very wearable and pretty for painting from winter into spring. It also lasts a good 5/6 days with zero chipping.
3. Custom Coaster // I got sent a set of coasters with one of my Instagrams printed on in black and white from my friend Katherine and I absolutely love them. Such an easy and practical way to bring personality in your home or bedroom.
4. Benefit 'Skinny Jeans' // This is such an old school shade for me that has been my go to smoky eye base since the first year if uni. The creaseless cream shadows are Benefit's unsung heroes in my opinion.
5. Topshop Skater Dress // Finishing off with a bit of fashion, this Topshop skater dress has to be the best grey item in my wardrobe. It's super comfy and easy to wear, with lovely lace inserts that make everything a tinsy bit fifty shades. Oo la la.
Will you be indulging in a bit of grey (Mr or otherwise) this weekend?